GOVERNMENT WOMEN'S POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE, JABALPUR
Established 1990 About Government Women's Polytechnic College Jabalpur MP. Government Women's Polytechnic College, Jabalpur was established in 1990. The Institute is committed to developing self-reliant, versatile, need-driven and motivated engineers to cater the requirements of mankind and economy with the help of efficient management and strategic networking among industries, institutions and research and development organizations.
- The infrastructure facilities in the campus are efficient and excellent.
- A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Government Women's Polytechnic, Jabalpur in its various departments.
- The Library has a huge collection of thousands of books, journals, and online content.
- There is a separate classroom for various faculties including Electronics & Computers.
- It has the capacity to enroll more than 600 students every year in various disciplines.
- The strong tie-ups with well-esteemed companies enable the students to have enough industrial exposure and thereafter work seamlessly in the actual working environment.
Since the inception of the Institute, it has served the society by providing competent and skilled engineers in different disciplines. Government Women's Polytechnic College, Jabalpur has achieved success in contributing significantly towards the industrial development and growth of the nation.
Vision and Mission
The institute is determined to create an arsenal of competent, efficient, and morally strong professional Engineers who will contribute to the Economy of our nation. These students are driven towards success and committed towards their work.
- The Library is loaded with updated books based on curriculum, national and international journals, newspapers, and magazines to keep the students busy.
- The huge college playground hosts a variety of sports events and college festivals.
- The IT-based infrastructure enhances the reception power in the learning capability of a student.
- A plenty of cultural programs and other competitions are organized in the college auditorium.
- The classrooms are well-furnished and spacious.
- All the labs are well-equipped with modern instruments.
- The internet facilities are provided throughout the campus.
The College provides Diploma courses in the following disciplines:
- Diploma in Modern Office Management
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering (Self Finance)
- Diploma in Fashion Technology
- Diploma in Costume Design & Dress Making