V.K.R., V.N.B. A.G.K. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (VVGV), Kakinada
V.K.R., V.N.B. A.G.K. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (VVGV) was founded in 2008. Its establishment was possible only with the efforts of General and Technical Education Society of Gudiwada. The huge College campus is spread over 15 acres of land in the outer region of Gudivada city.
The Institution was formed with the goal of providing technical education in the field of engineering and management to the students so that they can use their knowledge and skills to serve the society. These students should be able to influence the growth of our nation.
The college is approved by All India Council for Technical for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh).
Basically, VVGV, Kakinada is a community of 1400 students, 110 faculty members, and 70 technical staff members.
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] in 6 streams
The applicant must clear the 12th standard examination with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Biology from the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. The applicant also needs to qualify the EAMCET entrance exam.
- Master of Business Administration [MBA] in 3 streams
The applicant must be holding a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University. The applicant also needs to qualify the entrance exam which is ICET.
- Master of Technology [M.Tech] (VLSI Design)
The applicant must be holding a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University. The applicant also needs to qualify the entrance exam which is ECET.
The candidate must be able to clear the 12th board from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any recognized State Board. All SC/ST applicants get a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate.
- Computer Labs are well equipped with latest computers.
- Sports activities are organized in the huge playground.
- The Gymnasium helps to maintain the students' fitness.
- The cafeteria and the canteen serve snacks and beverages.
- The Labs have the modern equipment and resources.
- The Library is rich in reading material and online material
- The extracurricular skills conducted in the Institute are NCC, NSS, social clubs and much more.