Lakshmi Narain College Of Technology & Science Gwalior (initialized as LNCT Gwalior) is one of the leading Gwalior private engineering colleges. It was established in 2008 as a part of the esteemed LNCT Group. Getting Admission in LNCT Gwalior would be a proud achievement for any student because he would be a part of such a reputed family. You can find here LNCT Fees, LNCT Courses, LNCT Placements, Ranking & more. Under the guidance of Jai Laxmi Narayan Shiksha and Kalyan Samiti, Bhopal, LNCT Group of Colleges has become one of the leading technical institutions in Gwalior today.
Why LNCTS, Gwalior:
- RGPV, Bhopal provides affiliation to LNCTS, Gwalior.
- AICTE has approved LNCTS, Gwalior.
- In short span of time, LNCTS, Gwalior has become one of the top choices among the students
- It provides courses for B.E in 5 streams.
- We have Hostel, Cafeteria, Guest house as well as Banking facilities right within the campus.
- MOUs with various MNCs such as Cognizant, DELL, IBM, HDFC Bank, Indian Oil, Wipro, Godrej a Tech Mahindra etc.
About LNCT Group:
LNCT Group of Colleges is one of the largest as well the most esteemed Education Group in Madhya Pradesh. The first institute under this group was Lakshmi Narain College of Technology (LNCT), Bhopal. It was also the first Private educational institute of Central India.
In total, there are five campuses of LNCT Group in Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh which are Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, and Bilaspur.
The LNCT Group offers professional degrees in 5 different disciplines, i.e., Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Medical, Homeopathy, Dental and recurring and professional studies. The aim of the Group has always been to improve the plight of higher education in Central India.
About LNCTS, Gwalior:
Lakshmi Narain College Of Technology & Science (LNCTS) is one of the leading self-financed technical colleges in the city of Gwalior. The lush green surroundings and scenic beauty of Gwalior perfectly define the college campus.
The institute was established in the year 2008 by an NGO called “Jai Laxmi Narayan Shiksha & Kalyan Samiti, Bhopal”. AICTE Delhi, as well as Government of India, have approved LNCTS, Gwalior. The institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal.
In its short life of just under a decade, LNCTS, Gwalior has almost emerged as one of the best colleges of technical education. The Institute believes in the practical application of the theoretical knowledge, which is one of the main reasons behind its popularity among the students. It provides all the necessary resources as well as a learning atmosphere to the students with a goal to make the students professionally skillful and competent.
LNCTS, Gwalior aims at the technical excellence of the students with the help of top quality education as well as on the job training provided by highly qualified faculty members. It has a big name in Engineering Colleges in India. The institute looks to hoist his flag in the areas of Management, Engineering, and Technology. It believes in learning from the subjects that are taught as a part of the curriculum to make the students into better human beings.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The Institute offers the course of Bachelor of Engineering [B.E] in the following disciplines:
- Computer Science and Engineering - Rs. 22,800 per semester
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering - Rs. 22,800 per semester
- Mechanical Engineering - Rs. 22,800 per semester
- Information Technology - Rs. 22,800 per semester
- Electrical and Communication Engineering - Rs. 22,800 per semester
The applicant needs to clear the intermediate level examination with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Computer/Biology with a score of 50% marks at least. 5% relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to SC, ST or OBC category with qualified rank in PET. The Entrance Test is IIT-JEE, and
CG Entrance Test is CG-PET.
- The Medical care is instantly available at the time of need.
- The playground is there for organizing the various sports activities as well as for festivals.
- Furthermore, the Auditorium hosts a variety of events, cultural programs, and literary competitions.
- The well-equipped computer Labs have the computers of latest configuration.
- In addition, Wi-Fi zones are available all around the campus.
- The Laboratories have modern instruments and are well-maintained.
- The Library features a huge collection of thousands of books and journals.
- The Cafeteria and the Canteen serve mouth-watering snacks as well as healthy food.
- The well-furnished Classrooms provide a learning atmosphere.
- The hostel facility solves the problem of accommodation of the students.
- The transportation facilities are also provided to the students in the form of college buses.
- Students gain practical exposure through industrial visits as well as through workshops and seminars.
The Training and Placement Cell of LNCTS, Indore is very active because it invites a lot of companies to conduct campus drives in the Institute. Some major recruiters include Dell, Infosys, IBM, Indian Oil Corp Ltd., HDFC Bank, Wipro, Ashok Leyland, ADP, Cummins India, ERA Group, Syntel, Amdocs, BEML, Zensar, Godrej, Lupin, Convergys and Tech Mahindra among others.
LNCTS, Indore is the Institute where the future of India is being nourished today. The Institute provides high-quality education as well as practical training to the students resulting in their technical expertise and viability. Consequently, getting admission in LNCTS, Gwalior will increase the prospects of your career manifold. Finally, it is your decision as to which college to enroll in and which course to study for the next few years.
If you still find yourself at the crossroads, you can continue your research at collegekhabri.com, which will furnish you all the information you will ever need to make a smart and definite decision. So, good luck to you, and please fill up the comments section below.