● A valid visa is a must to enter and stay in India. Do ensure that all your documents are complete and secured.
● Be aware of all the campus rules and regulations of your institute.
● Adequate travel and health insurance should be taken care of upon arrival.
● You should take personal responsibility for safety, finances, travel choices and your behaviour.
● To cover your planned travel you need to organize your finances.
● Ensure the safety and security of your Protect and report promptly if lost, stolen or damaged.
● Ensure the validity of your passport (validity should be at least six months from your planned date of return).
● Keep copies of your passport (including visa pages), academic documents, traveller’s cheque, insurance policy and visas.
● Carry one copy in a separate place away from the originals and also leave a copy with someone at home.