Life in India
Life in India can be tough, joyous, chaotic, colorful, stressful but never boring. We must have heard many a times that India is one of those countries that you can love and hate at the same time. Here’s why:
- India is a food lover’s paradise
- India has unity in diversity
- India offers interesting and picturesque sights everywhere like ancient architecture and natural beauty.
- India is a delight for tea lover’s as it is the motherland of all teas.
- India has a variety of festivals which are super colourful and psychedelic celebrated with enthusiasm as more festivals equals to more holidays.
- Languages are a wonder as over 16 languages actively being spoken across India and 22 official and 1652 unofficial languages
- Travelling in Indian railways is awesome
- India is a paradise for shopaholics
Get Free Educational Advice from our Career Counsellor
75% student find their session to be a game changer